Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The role of Digital Marketing Specialist is part of the Marketing and Communication Directorate, located in the company`s headquarter, in Victoriei Square.
The Directorate is responsible for coordinating, developing and implementing all marketing activities of OTP Group subsidiaries present in Romania.
- Minimum two years of experience in Marketing field (Media planning, Digital Marketing, Marketing Analysis)
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- English –advanced language skills
- Knowledge about SEO and SEM activities
- Experience with marketing tools: Google Ads Words Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Similar Web
- Experience in setting PPC campaings
- Mandatory : Excel (advanced), Power Point (intermediate)
- A plus: experience in Power BI and Google Data Studio
- Outstanding analytical and reporting skills
- Proactive, involved and dynamic person
- Open for a collaboration with a leasing contract
What will you do:
- Reporting and analysis of marketing campaing results (paid, organic online, offline channel,s, emails) using data from marketing tools and in-house applications
- Analysis of digital marketing trends
- Weekly and monthly dashboards with marketing main KPIs
- Propose ideas to improve marketing KPIs: CTR, CR,CPL, CPC, CPM (A/B testing, new channels, new online formats)
- Monthly and ad-doc presentations for Stakeholders with Marketing Activitities
- Monitoring SEO KPIs and SEO strategy implementation
- Developing media plans for marketing campaings togheter with the media agency
- Implementing marketing campaings togheter with the media agency
- Marketing budget planning, controlling and accruals
- Working closesly with the main stakeholders
- Real time marketing campaigns monitoring
Why Join Us?
- If you think that data is art and the brain of marketing creatvity
- Dynamic and challenging projects to work on
- Entertaining activities
- A team that will support to blossom you talent
What we offer:
- A market leader and internationally acknowledged company with a stable background
- Professional working environment
- Supportive and helpful atmosphere
- Developing and innovating company background
- Youthful and supportive team & high-quality working environment that we consider to be a tool for efficiency
- Flexible working hours with core time
- Home Office possibility
- Study leave for self-trainings
- Health and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- Discounts on Benefit Online
- A free day gift for your birthday
- Everything you want to read from Bookster