Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Banking Security Officer
We are looking for a IT Security Officer with a strong focus on IT Security Governance for our growing security team. This is a key position to strengthen our security capabilities, which have been identified as a necessary step in order to growth our security posture. As part of the IT Security Department, you will be helping with the implementation of IT Security requirements and compliance with NBR and other authority’s regulations applicable for the banking system of different security solutions implemented in the bank.
Our team focuses on key areas like Incident Response, Security Orchestration and Automation, Administration of security solutions, InfoSec policy development, Business Consulting and Security Risk Assessment.
- Self-driven person with a proactive approach and passion for risk analysis, compliance and curious about all aspects of IT Security;
- Good knowledge of banking systems, payment systems and overall bank activity;
- Good knowledge of IT Security legal framework specific to banking industry;
- Experience with implementation of security requirements is considered an advantage;
- Incident Response and reporting experience is considered an advantage;
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently;
- Advanced knowledge of English language, allowing fluent communication and writing;
- Bachelor Degree.
What you will do:
- You will ensure the compliance with legal requirements applicable to banking IT Security;
- You will be responsible with the monitoring and interpreting data from several security monitoring platforms for suspicious behavior, potential security incidents;
- You will participate in the development and implementation of new security projects;
- You will participate in the incident response program and perform security investigations;
- You will perform different types of assignments (both at application level and network level);
- You will also prepare reports and document changes and security findings;
- You will participate in updating procedures and operational guidelines to match the resources available;
- You will ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable manner.
What we offer
Health & well-being:
- Health and life insurance;
- House, car, travel insurance discount;
- Dental services at partner clinics
- Ophthalmic services and a 300 ron/year voucher for eyeglasses or goggles.
Shopping and other services:
- Meal tickets;
- BenefitOnline access, special offers module with discounts at over 2500 partners
Free time and education:
- Day off on your birthday, or one day off during your birth month;
- Days off for special events and education;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster.