Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Data Architect
What you will be doing
- Develop the Target Data Architecture, to the extent necessary to support the Architecture Vision within the enterprise;
- Develop a Baseline Description of the existing Data Architecture
- Identify candidate Data Architecture Roadmap components based upon gaps between the Baseline and Target Data Architectures (except DWH)
- Responsible for data provisioning policy within the Bank
- Design and defining new data models for new services/subject areas and generate/maintain data model documentation for operational systems;
- Review, update and redesign existing data models, improving performance, costs, stability and service quality for operational systems;
- Understand the data modelling concepts related to the performance of analytical requests (such as partitioning, clustering, compression);
- Understand the row and column oriented databases;
- Define data modelling best practices for operational systems;
- Participates in internal meetings at different levels to present and validate the data architecture;
- Participates in project and external meetings;
- You oversee, coordinate and support data centric initiatives in all business areas;
- Researches solutions on the market and adopt the new data modelling techniques. Assessing innovative technologies and methodologies;
- Collaborate with DWH team to give input regarding the ETL source-to-target mapping specifications.
What you need to know:
- Experienced to carry out hands-on experimental work and can oversee end-to-end implications of architectural decisions;
- In this role you are expected to be self-propelling and support other architects and DWH analysts and developers;
- You are keen to be up to date on emerging data management technologies and applications.
What is good to know:
- Experience with data modelling tool and data modeling knowledge/principles for data warehouse is a plus;
- TOGAF is a plus;
- Software development knowledge is a plus;
- Prior experience with Oracle Database is a plus;;
- Prior experience with Big Data implementation is a plus;
- Experience with public cloud deployment is a plus;
- Prior experience in data warehouse implementation projects is a plus.
Health and well-being:
- Medical and life insurance;
- Discount for home, car and travel insurance;
- Dental services at partner clinics such as: Intelident, Dental Place;
- Medical optics services and a voucher of 300 lei / year for eyeglasses/goggles;
Services and shopping:
- Meal tickets;
- BenefitsOnline - discount for over 2500 partners.
Free time and education:
- For your birthday we offer you a day off, as a gift from us;
- Days off for special events & education;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster.