Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Service Manager
We are looking for an IT Service Manager with working knowledge of IT Service Management methodologies and best practices, preferably in the banking or financial sector. The person will support the establishment, development, improvement and execution of the IT Governance/IT Service Management processes through appropriate standards, instructions and procedures in order to ensure compliance with ICT Service Management best practices and related legislation for banking sector in the direction of aligning IT Services with business needs.
The role will be part of the IT Governance & Control Department team, within Digital Division, reporting to IT Governance & Control Department Manager and will act as a functional manager.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Assist in the adoption, adaption of industry standards (e.g. ITIL, ISO) and best practices in order to develop tailored processes and practices for an ICT Governance and Management Framework and related performance indicators that will be designed to ensure strategic alignment of IT with business and create value for customers;
- Development of other ITSM processes and best practices; definition of service level agreements, metrics and reporting;
- Management and operation of IT Governance management processes:
- Implement and coordinate problem management process as main responsible or backup;
- Coordinate the day-to-day execution of the IT change management process and execute Change Board meetings as main responsible or backup;
- Implement and coordinate the IT Service Management process for the assigned IT Services/Areas.
- Monitor the ICT Governance/ITSM Framework controls, KPIs, adherence and maturity level at company level through reports and Performance management dashboards;
- Periodically plan, manage and execute assessments to check the compliance with the established ICT Governance framework;
- Ensuring that ICT Governance issues identified during internal and other third party assessments/reviews/audits are communicated and discussed with technical teams and coordinate the remediation plan and necessary actions to clear issues and mitigate the risks;
- Act as a primary contact with internal ICT Governance procedures and processes queries and issues;
- Prepare and perform formal and informal ICT Governance Framework awareness and trainings;
- Provide support with all internal and external ICT Governance audit and control functions;
- Work in close collaboration with the IT Architecture, IT Operations, IT Development, IT Security, Risk, Audit, Compliance, Legal and other units.
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field or similar equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience;
- Background in Project Management, Change management, Stakeholder Management, Work Planning Management, Performance Management;
- Working basic knowledge of IT service management methodologies (ITIL) and best practices. ITIL Foundation course and/or certification is a plus;
- Knowledgeable in process improvement methods, procedures, metrics development, documentation and reporting;
- Strong analytical skills in order to evaluate IT Processes, Information Systems, determine trends, and develop ways to modernize processes;
- Ability to work with all levels of management and technical staff to analyze complex situations while maintaining professional, efficient communication under pressure. These skills include verbal, written, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills;
- Experience in dealing with external partners;
- Must also have the ability to work independently;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. Being able to communicate in a clear and concise manner is a must. Ability to lead communication across cross-functional groups assisting in the resolution of service impacting changes;
- Ability to be decisive and make decisions based on technical and business assessments. Capable of resolving service management and procedurally related conflicts, identifying alternatives, and providing solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed in order to collaborate with colleagues, stakeholders and technology partners;
- Open minded, passionate about Information Technology, inquisitive, energetic and eager to learn new things;
- Demonstrates the desire to continue ITSM education efforts through attending conferences, seminars, training classes, networking, etc.;
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
What we offer:
Health and well-being:
- Medical and life insurance;
- Discount for home, car and travel insurance;
- Dental services at partner clinics;
- Medical optics services and a voucher of 600 lei, once every 2 years for eyeglasses/goggles.
Shopping and other services:
- Meal tickets;
- BenefitOnline access, special offers module with discounts at over 2500 partners.
Free time and education:
- Day off on your birthday, or one day off during your birth month;
- Days off for special events and education;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster.