Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Education: at least bachelor’s degree in mathematics / physics / polytechnics / economics finance or banking;
- Professional experience: 2+ years in predictive modelling.
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- Skills in data manipulation, statistical analysis, data mining, and predictive modelling;
- Possession of MS Excel, PowerPoint and at least one of the professional analytics software packages SAS/ Python/ R at a professional level;
- Knowledge of SQL basics (ability to request data from an existing database) will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of retail lending and life cycle of credit products is a plus.
What you will do
- Extract data from existing systems and prepare it for modeling purposes;
- Develop new application and behavior predictive models for retail/legal entities lending;
- Set requirements for the implementation (modification) of the models in Bank’s IT systems; participate in testing and final acceptance;
- Prepare model documentation for validation purposes and update existing norms and procedures with the new models;
- Continuously monitor performance of the implemented models, introduce adjustments when necessary;
- Perform various ad-hoc statistical/analytical studies on dependencies, trends, deviations, correlations;
- Investigate new data sources that potentially can be used to improve the predictive power of the models;
- You will study cutting-edge tools and of working with data and modelling to keep up with contemporary industry trends.
What we offer
Health & well-being:
- Health and life insurance;
- House, car, travel insurance discount;
- Dental services at partner clinics
- Ophthalmic services and a 300 ron/year voucher for eyeglasses or goggles.
Shopping and other services:
- Meal tickets;
- BenefitOnline access, special offers module with discounts at over 2500 partners
Free time and education:
- Day off on your birthday, or one day off during your birth month;
- Days off for special events and education;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster.