Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
In your role asRecruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycles within different Divisions, working closely with Hiring Managers from across the organization in order to attract the right candidates forOTP Bank Romania.
- Proven ability to recruit candidates to engage in successful collaborations with senior stakeholders;
- At least 3 years experience in recruitment;
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges;
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and other job boards and channels;
- Strong organization and project management skills, you’ll be part of different strategic projects across the HR function;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Business communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Fluency in English;
- High ambition, autonomy & self-motivation.
What you’ll do
- You will be managing end-to-end recruiting processes ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- You’ll be working with hiring managers in order to create and structure role profiles or job descriptions for new hiring opportunities, aligned with best industry practice - helping us and them to capture the attention of top-tier-talent;
- You’ll be managing the whole process in our ATS;
- You will be in charge of reporting on hiring progress and milestones at regular or ad-hoc intervals, increasing transparency when it comes to recruitment efforts;
- You will contribute to the recruitment strategy; you will advise our internal stakeholders on best practices;
- You’ll develop innovative recruitment strategies and drive data-driven decisions;
- You’ll be in charge of 3rd parties management (vendors);
- Promoting OTP Bank Romania as a brand, participating in professional and social media projects with a view to attract candidates and strengthen company messaging to the market.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- WFH and flexible working schedule;
- Day off as a gift for your birthday;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster;
- Several discounts through our partners, BenefitOnline;
- Ongoing education (trainings).