Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior DWH Developer
OTP Bank is a top ten commercial bank in Romania and a major player in the region that provides a full range of retail, private and corporate banking products and services to private individuals and corporate customers. We are committed to transforming the way banking services work and, in doing so, we aim to place the relationship between the clients and OTP on a new footing.
· Advance level use of PL/SQL (queries, stored procedures and tuning)
· Strong knowledge in data warehouse and data mart development
· Strong understanding of dimensional design and data management
· Experience with techniques and tools used to develop an ETL flow
· Experience in semantic data modeling (tabular, normalized, star/snowflake)
· Good knowledge of ODI/ Oracle Database
· Experience in defining the technical solution for the BI Product: data warehouse, cube, ETL
· Good knowledge of BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI or similar self-service BI product)
· Good data visualization skills (able to express insights with DataViz)
· Background in preparing data for analysis, KPI definition, and reporting lifecycle
· Good knowledge of associate technologies, including HTML, XML
· Good organizational skills
· Great analytical and communcation skills
· Ability to assimilate information fast
· Advance English skills
· Good team player
· Ability to work independently or collaborate with team members when necessary
· Ability to adapt in a fast moving environment
· University degree – preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines.
Will be a plus
· Prior experience working in various roles as part of an Agile team
· Reporting know-how in the financial sector
· Knowledge with BigData and NoSQL
· Experience with Data Science projects
· Experience of the challenges and standard methodologies of BI in OnPrem and Cloud environments
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Participate in the development of a data warehouse project and extension of existing data marts with new data sources;
· Develop and manage ETL flows using both stored procedures and an integration tool (ODI);
· Monitor and improve the ETL process;
· Analyze and modify the data structures within the data warehouse to adapt them to the business needs and add enhanced functionality;
· Create various reports from our existing DataWarehouse, using Oracle BI suite: OBIEE and RPD (Repository), for internal business users, but also developments in others BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI);
· Maintain proficiency in integration methods required to link the data warehouse to other systems.
· Identify and implement improvements to software code for increased performance, efficiency, reliability and maintainability;
· Assisting with continuous improvement for our BI systems by identifying improvement areas, contributing to architecture and design decisions, supporting development and testing and performing migration steps as appropriate;
· You will take part in the analyzes and discussions with the external suppliers and you will monitor and verify the implementations made by them;
· Participate in the analysis of the requirements received form business and propose if the development will be done internally or involve an external provider;
· Working with business users to identify requirements, develop new analyses and new reports. Facilitate discussions, perform demonstrations and/or provide training.
What we offer:
· A market leader and internationally acknowledged company with a stable background;
· Professional working environment;
Supportive and helpful atmosphere;
· Developing and innovating company background;
· Youthful and supportive team & high-quality working environment that we consider to be a tool for efficiency;
· Flexible working hours with core time;
· Home Office possibility;
· Study leave for self-trainings;
· Health and life insurance;
· Medical optics services and a voucher of 600 lei / every 2 years for eyeglasses / goggles;
· Meal tickets;
· Discounts on Benefit Online;
· A free day gift for your birthday;
· Everything you want to read from Bookster.