Recomanda un prieten
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Windows System Administrator
We are looking for a Windows Infrastructure System Engineer to join our Infrastructure Team in OTP Bank Romania to help us administer Bank’s IT infrastructure.
As a member of this team, you will mostly be involved in monitoring the infrastructures, troubleshooting technical problems and deliver projects requested by the bank. You will make sure that the services are up and running and that the incidents assigned to your group by L1 are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed period. In addition to that, your activity will include performing maintenances and changes in the bank infrastructure. The team members solve incidents raised by L1 colleagues or by the monitoring solutions, thus interacting with multiple technologies: Active Directory, SCCM, Virtualization solutions (Hyper-V, VMware), antivirus, storage and backup enterprise solutions.
At team level, we use ticketing tools and monitoring tools (SCOM, Nagios, Icinga etc.) and helps us monitor the infrastructure.
We are following ITIL standards, which means that we respect specific standards for the processes and operational flow we have in place, implemented in entire organization. In addition to that, in order to increase efficiency and transparency in terms of team interaction and communication, we use periodically 121 and team meetings, which help us, deliver our services continually while not overburdening the team members.
What you need to do:
- Offer 2nd line support for our colleagues
- Analyze and find solutions for incidents generated by our monitoring systems
- Timely update all support requests assigned to you or your team
- Take ownership and responsibility for all tasks assigned to your queue
- Create change & maintenance requests prior to implementations
- Maintenance of operational systems/ resources at bank sites (Windows updates for e.g.)
- Update the technical procedures, manuals and monitoring process
- Create the technical documentation for all new implementations (Server documentation, etc.)
- Work in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that IT Infrastructure services are delivered to the highest standards
- Respect deadlines and procedures agreed at team level
- Ensure that the SLAs are met
What you need to know:
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft server platforms (2019, 2016, 2012R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008)
- Very good knowledge and experience with virtualization products (mainly VMware and Hyper-V)
- Good knowledge and experience with SANs and other storage subsystems (FC, iSCSI, etc)
- Very good knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Directory Services, Group Policy
- Very good knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, DFS, IIS, WSUS, SCCM, PKI
- Good knowledge of enterprise class backup systems
- Good knowledge and experience with PowerShell scripting / Batch
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Servers/ SQL Server High Availability solutions
- Good knowledge and experience with enterprise Antivirus products (SCEP, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience in managing the monitoring of servers and network devices
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, demonstrated knowledge of change management
- Essential networking knowledge
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
What we expect from you:
- Initiative and ownership
- Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
- Strong team spirit and involvement
- Adaptability and flexibility – we face constant changes which require us to adapt in a fast time frame
- Ability to listen, learn and improve
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
- Medical and life insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- WFH and flexible working schedule;
- Day off as a gift for your birthday;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster;
- Several discounts through our partners, BenefitOnline;
- Ongoing education (trainings).